User Information We Collect
AMP collects and stores certain User Information when you access or use the Site. AMP may use or disclose User Information in order to administer and operate the Site, provide certain features or functionality of the Site, improve the Site's quality, track web traffic or usage of the Site, fulfill your requests, personalize your experience on the Site, provide feedback to third parties, market the Site, provide technical and user support, diagnose problems with the Site or servers, back up AMP's systems to allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Site, or comply with legal obligations. Among the User Information AMP collects, please note the following:
- Opt-in Services: If you sign up to receive Opt-in Services or join AMP's distribution or mailing list, AMP collects and stores your first name, last name, email address and zip/postal code. By signing up for Opt-in Services, you are agreeing to receive communications related to the Site, including without limitation, newsletters, marketing and advertising, surveys, program-specific invitations, promotions, updates, communications or other services from AMP regarding the Seattle Art Fair, future renditions of the event, and related information. You may opt-out or unsubscribe from receiving communications regarding Opt-in Services at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the received communications or other opt-out features that may be available on the Site. You may also email AMP at info@SeattleArtFair.com to stop receiving Opt-in Services. You may not opt-out of receiving any administrative or legal messages from AMP, which AMP is legally obligated to do.
- User Accounts: If you apply or register for a Member Account or a VIP Account (each, a “User Account”), AMP collects and stores your first name, last name, email address, zip/postal code (or in the case of VIP Account, physical mailing address), and password. When you apply or register for a User Account, you agree to receive communications from AMP related to your User Account and relevant Opt-in Services. You may opt-out of receiving Opt-in Services as provided in Paragraph 1 above.
- SAF Tickets: If you purchase any SAF Tickets on the Site, AMP collects and stores your first and last name, billing address, email address associated per order and may request the Third Party Payment Service for your first name, last name and email address associated with the ticket purchase. AMP does not access or collect your bank details, debit/credit card information, or other payment information you submit in connection with the purchase via the Third Party Payment Service. When you purchase any SAF Tickets, you are agreeing to receive Opt-in Services from AMP and you may opt-out of receiving such communications as provided in Paragraph 1 above.
- Submissions: AMP may collect and store any Submissions you provide to AMP and the associated details you provide in connection with the Submission, including your first and last name, email address and other details you may provide. AMP may also collect and store the content and associated contact details that you provide via communications with AMP, including phone calls, letters, emails, technical or customer support requests, general inquiries and other electronic messages, whether submitted through the Site or via a third party service. When you provide a Submission to AMP, you are agreeing to be contacted by AMP using the contact information you provide in order to respond to your request or follow up accordingly based on the nature of the Submission.
- Contact Form: If AMP makes a general contact or inquiry form available on the Site (“Contact Form”), and you submit any Submissions or communications using the Contact Form, then AMP may store the information you provide, including first and last name, company or gallery name and email address. By using the Contact Form, you agree to be contacted by AMP or its relevant affiliate(s) regarding your Submission using the information you provide with the Contact Form.
- Activity: AMP may store information about your use of the Site, including without limitation, your search activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visit, and other activities you engage while on the Site.
- Device Transmission: AMP stores your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer or devices when you browse the internet. AMP may also store other information that your computer or device transmits or provides in connection with your use of the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, type of computer or device, browser language, mobile carrier, phone number, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, location (including geolocation, beacon based location, and GPS location), and requested and referring URLs. You may be able to disallow certain location data through your device or browser settings.
Cookies and Do Not Track
Use of Personal Information
Personal Information collected on the Site will be stored and processed in the United States and by using the Site, you expressly consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country if you are not located within the United States.
Integrity of Your Personal Information
AMP is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. You have the right to access and correct the Personal Information you have provided by contacting us at info@SeattleArtFair.com.
Protection of Children's Personal Information
The Site is a general audience site and does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children.
Use of Submissions
As described in the TOU, AMP does not accept or knowingly collect Submissions containing confidential or proprietary information. Consequently, AMP may use Submissions for any purpose whatsoever.
Disclosures for Legal Reasons
AMP will also disclose your User Information, including Personal Information, to comply with a court or government order or when it believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law; protect and defend the rights or property of AMP or others; or act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of the public or the users of the Site; or in the event that all or part of our operations are transferred through a merger, acquisition or sale.
Third Party Content
California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights
AMP does not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their services to you unless you first agree to such disclosure. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this policy.
Notification of Changes
If AMP is going to use Personal Information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection through this Site, AMP will notify those from whom AMP has collected Personal Information via email. You will then have a choice as to whether or not we may continue using your Personal Information in this different manner. In addition, if AMP decides to make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect Personal Information already collected through the Site, we will post a notice on the Site notifying you of the change.
How to Contact Us
Last updated: July 27, 2021